Thursday, August 2, 2018

7 Months Later Ansur Classic Treeless 2010 an Updated Review




I bought an Ansur Classic treeless saddle in January that I blogged about HERE.  I wanted to do an update after owning the saddle, showing, and riding in it extensively.  Basically, I love it.  Really, really love it.  Comfortable, no back issues for either horse or rider, and things that I thought might be an issue like mounting from the ground or saddle slippage have not been a problem at all.  In fact, during Jet's recent abscess layup, I rode my daughter's smaller pony in a treed saddle and spent a good part of the rides wishing the Ansur was small enough to fit said pony.  I really noticed that the treed saddle jarred my back quite a bit more.  I just don't have anything negative to say about the Ansur.  I continue to feel a much closer contact with Jet's back, really balanced, and like my leg goes in just the right place.  The quality of the saddle is excellent.  A couple of things I have noticed that surprised me are that the saddle is maybe a little heavier than I expected, and that I think Jet maybe sweats a little more under the saddle than with my previous Marcus Krehan.  Neither is a big deal and we give the Ansur Classic a big thumbs up!





No comments:

Post a Comment