Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Something to Chase Away the Crud


Every early summer Jet gets some kind of fungus on his head and also a couple of patches on his flanks.  It manifests as some icky skin, flakiness, and eventual patches of hair loss.  This year it started up in late winter and I finally decided to actually do something besides pick at it and watch the bald spots grow.  I remembered that $900 Facebook Pony had posted something way back in the time machine about a miracle cure for fungus and I went and found her post about Zephyr’s Garden TeaTree Tonic Spray.

It sounded like a miracle cure in the post, so I hit up Riding Warehouse and we were in business in less than a week.  I tell you what, this stuff is AMAZING.  I soaked a cotton ball and treated once a day for maybe 7 days and the crud is gone.  Completely.  No more hair loss, icky skin gone, hair regrowing on previous bald patches.  I used maybe 1/10 of the bottle.  


I’m really excited to use this stuff on all his cruddy spots through the summer and hoping that maybe it will also work on his cannon crud in the fall.  It’s the small things, right?

What inexpensive miracle cures are in your grooming arsenal?









3 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing. I probably know of a handful or more, tips, tricks and cures but at the moment my mind is blank. Great! Thanks brain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I wonder if this is available in Canada?

    ReplyDelete