Wednesday, July 8, 2020

4th Time is the Charm with Pivo


A week or so ago I started using my new Pivo robotic cameraman.  It has been a learning curve to say the least and on this the 4th time using it, I finally got some shareable media.  I'm going to make some gifs, do some screenshots and explore some training issues in future posts.  I will also do a separate post on the pros and cons of the Pivo itself, after I use it a bit more and play with the settings, placement, and proper phase of the moon.  But for now here is a nice screenshot of us looking uphill, balanced, and like we know what we are doing.



8 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you come up with 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Mine is still causing me sadness, but it's encouraging to me that others are having success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some success, some frustrations BUT getting some training insights that are helpful.

      Delete
  3. You guys look great!

    Pivo? I will have to look for one. My Go Pro ain't quite cutting it anymore. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete