Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hardware



I was unable to attend the Dayton Local Show Circuit banquet a couple of weeks ago but they were kind enough to ship my awards.  Such a class organization, with good communication, many well run shows to choose from through the season, and higher end venues and judges.  I could not be more pleased or lucky with such an economical and fun show series right in my backyard.  I was also pretty shocked when I opened up my box and realized I won a very nice embroidered cooler, engraved trophy, and beautiful tri-color.  Again, classy organization.

Jet and I ended up being reserve division champions at Senior Intro with an average score from four different shows of 70.547%.  In all of the divisions that go through Fourth Level we had the third highest percentage year end score.  Not too shabby for a backyard auction pony.  I could not be more pleased with the boy in his first year of showing and am super excited to move up to Training Level next year while continuing to school First/Second.  What a fun reintroduction to showing!


2 comments: