Monday, September 13, 2021

Connection Training Club


In addition to all the free information on YouTube and at connectiontraining.com there is a CT Club that is a monthly online subscription.  The cost is a half price for the first month and then $34.95 per month. See it HERE.  The CT Club includes a Forum, Study Groups, and Coaching but the real jackpot is the Home Study Courses.



Each course contains hours of theory, video, and demonstrations all in 20 minute or chunks that progressively build to the finished behaviors.


There are lots of ordinary horse and rider examples with moments of imperfection showing the step by step training process.


So far, I’ve really enjoyed the content, the way it is formatted, and the style of communication.  I have learned so much and haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of the many hours available.  I really like the short chunks videos but especially appreciate the step by step format that includes being able to check off each section in the course so you know where you are and how far you have to go.  I will say that the production values on some of the videos are not super polished but the content is A+++ and that is what matters to me.  Currently, I’m mostly through the Riding in Connection and De-spooking for Life and have learned so much that I will touch on in future posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment