Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Training Test 3 Dressage Show Online

 




I was really pleased with this test, especially given that it has quite a bit more canter work.  I thought the judge was fair and gave a couple of excellent pointers.  I will be looking up those serpentine loops…

With an above 60% on this test, that means we are qualified for all three Training Tests in the year end show in August.  My goal is to polish everything up, especially the canter departs, and score above 70% on all three tests.  I think it will be a challenge but doable.

While we’re working on that polish, we’ll continue working on the TRT stuff with objects and tools, little “trail rides” with targets around my fields, and schedule some lessons off the farm.  

If you’re interested see our test HERE.

4 comments: