Sunday, October 1, 2023

Amelia Newcomb Dressage Online Freebies

 



 
Amelia Newcomb Dressage is making a name for herself with her online offerings HERE.  Surprisingly, there is a ton of free stuff mixed in with the paid content.  I haven’t fully explored everything available for no cost, but I just finished the Rider Position pdf that links to several very useful videos, especially one about the half-halt.  Hint, you use different muscles than you think and it WORKS.

Other free content includes a Canter with Confidence pdf that I am getting ready to start.  I’ve gotten a lot of good information from the Rider Position stuff, things I maybe already knew, just phrased in a different and light bulb illuminating way.  Amazing the no cost, good quality, information that is out there.  Enjoy,

***Edited to add, I started poking around Amelia Newcomb Dressage on YouTube and there are fantastic free playlists on a variety of topics.  There is crossover with the free pdf courses but there is actually a ton more content on the playlists.  Things like Canter, How to Stop Leaning Forward(yes please), and a variety of other great topics.  Good stuff!***

No comments:

Post a Comment